These days, it can be difficult to pull kids away from MineCraft long enough to get them outside let alone get any real exercise! Homeschool kids seem to have more free time to devote to sitting in front of the screen. So what is a mom to do? There are actually a number of options available.
- Enroll them in an organized sport via community or church sports teams.
- Require PE as a homeschool class
- Join a weekly coop PE class
- Have daily “recess” where the kids are required to go outside for some fresh air
- Go for a daily walk, bike ride or run with your kids, take the dog along!